[nagdu] Labs as Drama Queens WAS Re: Sore paw?

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Fri May 2 12:36:08 UTC 2014

Court,

I laughed out loud when you described Amelia's reaction to comments about gray and white fur on her muzzle... priceless!

Jenny saw the vet yesterday, and the vet laughed out loud when I put one of the PAWZ booties on Jenny's paw, then Jenny hopped around the office for about thirty seconds, almost like saying "This paw is useless!" Then she realized she wasn't getting any sympathy and walked normally.  Drama!!! LOL

The vet looked at her foot, said it's healing nicely.  It's hard for a scab to form on doggie's paw pads because they're constantly walking on it, but she says we're doing the right stuff... just keep her from licking it and put on the PAWZ bootie if we're going on rougher terrain... hard to tell that sometimes, but I have a pretty good idea of some streets that have more dust and gravel on them.  Paid $40 for the consult, but I'm not a vet, so better safe than sorry!

Sleepy Daryl and happy Jenny who is contentedly chewing on a HUGE bone