[nagdu] Alledged Obesity

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Fri May 2 00:37:54 UTC 2014

I think the issue is that schools would like to maintain control of there dogs. Using obesity gives them a rational means of control. For those who care about ownership this presents a big probblem. However, I have only seen a few obese guide dogs. One was taken away for that and several other reasons which I had observed personally. Many dogs are a few pounds over but so are many of us! And, we continue to work just fine! I would be willing to bet that there a lot fewer obese service dogs than pets! For the record, both my pet and my guide are a little under weight. Oh yes, they eat but they keep it off pretty well. Now, the hair! That makes them look a whole lot bigger!
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!