[nagdu] On Ownership

sheila sleigland at bresnan.net
Sat May 3 21:23:20 UTC 2014

I am not in favor of background checks of any kind. It doesn't seem
reasonable that we need more regulations to prove that we are able to be
responsible citizens  especially in regards to receiving services
intended to be used to enhance our lives as blind persons when other
consumers aren't subjected to this stuffff.