[nagdu] Ownership; what about other countries?

Vivianna irishana at gmail.com
Mon May 5 22:00:54 UTC 2014

well, i actually was truly interested in the ownership of the guide dogs.  i wonder if some folks in the states are the only ones in the world who actually hold the ownership of their dogs?
since i am only familiar with the UK being that i have been there 4 times, that is the only other country that i have any knowledge about in that area.
and what about owner trained dogs?  i mean, can you owner train your dog in any other country and hold the same rights as here in the states?

Vivianna