[nagdu] the workplace and new dogs

Gary Steeves rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Wed May 7 00:37:16 UTC 2014

Hi julie:

If it was me 8 would tell my supervisor that I was beginning the process of retiring Monty and working  a new dog. So this will mean that on any particualr day I may have one or th eother fuide dog while Jeta  matures and Monty whinds down. Considering you already have a dog it's really just the dog that is changing which shouldn't be a problem.

Gary