[nagdu] the workplace and new dogs

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Wed May 7 18:36:40 UTC 2014

Lolololol! Omg! That's the best. Or say that you accidentally grabbed
the wrong dog. Or say: "Oh, this isn't Monty?" That's just great!
Personally, I wouldn't say anything unless it would interfere with my
performance and level of work I did. I agree with Vivianna all the
way. I wouldn't tell anyone if I was switching canes, so the same
would go for switching dogs. I wouldn't want to give anyone cause for
worry or concern either.

Raven