[nagdu] the workplace and new dogs

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Thu May 8 04:36:45 UTC 2014

Hahaha. I actually know of two people who inadvertently switched their guide
dogs for a very brief period. One of the local blindness organizations had
decided to have a guide dog play day at one of the dog parks, so we all let
our dogs off leash to have some fun. There were three black labs present,
Lexia being one of them. At the end of the event, I got Lexia back. However,
the other two black labs somehow inadvertently got switched, and one of the
handlers actually put the harness on the wrong dog and walked off with the
dog. Luckily, someone realized what had happened and caught up with the
person before the bus arrived to take the person home.