[nagdu] Ikea

Daryl Marie via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Mon May 12 01:54:50 UTC 2014

Hey!

My husband and I went to Ikea to look at patio furniture, and I decided to take Jenny with me.  Jenny did absolutely fabulously!  She followed the gray lines all the way around the store, and only had one  difficult spot when she got more confused than disobedient (people moving around and she had nowhere to go).  I told her to find me an escalator, but she wasn't able to find one, but made a beeline for the elevator!  She's done that once or twice, and I wonder if it's because she knows that escalators and elevators will get us onto another floor?

Proud Daryl and sleepy Jenny