[nagdu] I have a question a bout transportation of my dog in the private sector

Leonard Stamper via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Mon May 12 13:34:29 UTC 2014

Hi everybody I live in Louisville Kentucky a new privately own transportation company just start a business here the drivers use their own personal vehicles a driver told a friend of mine that they will not transport service animals that they will not a Lal a dog in their private car but since they transport the public is the S a violation of the Americans with disability at thank you all and have a great day.