[nagdu] guide dog school problem

Star Gazer via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Fri May 16 15:44:55 UTC 2014

Yup Daryl, t his is *exactly* it.

With a dog, if they misbehave, make errors in judgment, etc., the perception I have been given is is that she's not trained.  We stand at a bus stop, she automatically stands and goes to the bus (even if it's not ours).  I tell her to sit, she gets frustrated, and I have to repeat myself once.  A passerby asks "oh, you're still training her?"
Minor example, but there ya go.

Daryl