[nagdu] Problem

Aleeha Dudley via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Sat May 17 01:31:31 UTC 2014

Hello,
     I am responding to this thread a little late, but I do sincerely
hope your conversation with TSE was helpful. I would not advise using
one's knee as it could, and I say could because it may not, be
misconstrued by the public as you trying to kick your dog. If an
instructor sees this, they may caution you against it. Dallas did a
little of the veering right thing when I first got him hime, but when
I fell once, he was always careful after that. It is also possible to
hold the leash in your right hand, or to use the "left left' cue to
keep your dog a little further left.
I hope this helps and please email me off list if there's anything
you'd like to talk about further. I've been a Seeing Eye grad for
nearly a year now and don't know where I'd be without my little yellow
boy.
Aleeha and Dallas