[nagdu] Problem

Marsha Drenth via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Sat May 17 19:52:34 UTC 2014

For clarification, because I am the one that originally mentioned this particular technique. It was an instructor from TSE, who taught me this technique. Further it was a small nudge, nothing that would make the public precieve that your kicking your dog. Further this nudge was made while walking, so it was a small movement of the knee to go left, as a command of over left was used at the same time. Like I have already said, it was a TSE instructor who taught me this technique, nor would I suggest a technique in this matter that an instructor did not teach to begin with. It was a suggestion, not a command.

Marsha drenth
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.