[nagdu] Dogs and Birding

Larry D. Keeler via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Sat May 17 23:53:47 UTC 2014

Well, today UI participated in our Birding by Ear program! hHolly and i went in the woods and walked along listening to the birds. She behaved very well. I was worried she'd try and chase things out there! She didn't. As expected she did a whole lot of nosercise but it only slowed us down a little. Her attention averted only when we came out and found another dog. I was really surprised how it went! I was going to take her in a canoe but it was kind of cool up her. I didn't want iether her or me to be wet and cold for the rest of the outing!
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!