[nagdu] First guide dog - was: guide dog school problem

Tracy Carcione via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Fri May 16 11:41:34 UTC 2014

Rebecca, really?  I've never had a baby, but my first guide dog slept
through the night every night, and didn't cry loud and long while I was
frantically trying to figure out what was wrong.
There were other aspects that were unexpectedly hard to get used to, living
with another creature 24/7, always taking the other's needs into account.
Somehow, it was quite different from having a pet. Maybe that's the part you
think is like a new baby?
Tracy