[nagdu] Odd behavior this a.m.

Nicole Torcolini via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Thu May 22 03:28:03 UTC 2014

Yes, agreed. Sometimes, I've moved ahead of Lexia or ignored when she tried
to push me over or something else that I should have paid more attention to
what she was trying to tell me. Sometimes, I get this silly image in my head
of a person in some sort of unfortunate predicament  with a guide dog
standing beside the person trying to help and a speech bubble above the head
of the dog that says, "I tried to worn you, silly human."