[nagdu] Getting time off work for class

Star Gazer via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Fri May 23 13:39:53 UTC 2014

I agree with you Tracy, HR sucks. I am convinced they put the people with
the tinest brains in that field.
Maybe you could have this count as training, especially if your work offers
training that employees can apply across the board? So for example if your
work offers courses in MS Word, employees can use that skill set at work,
but they can and do use skills learned from that training in their personal
lives.
Another option is to have this count as short term disability, i.e. your are
more functional with a dog, you are going to get a new dog, so during that
time you are temporarily disabled?