[nagdu] A goose is hissing at my dog!

Craig Heaps via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Fri May 23 19:41:22 UTC 2014

I have heard they can be aggressive and can hurt you.  My wife grew up with
pet geese and says they were nasty critters.

The other reason not to let your dog go near them is that -- I believe --
they're protected by federal law, and letting your dog check them out might
be perceived as some sort of violation.

Craig and Chase and who once wanted to go see a big male duck but didn't get
to.