[nagdu] Is this possible?

minh ha via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Sat May 24 21:33:36 UTC 2014

I would figure out why she's whining first before resorting to
corrections. She could be upset by something and that's why she's
whining, and even then, correcting might exacerbate the issue. Try
telling her "no" or "that's enough" in a really firm voice to see if
that helps with her whining. When she veers too much to the right,
tell her careful and try moving your body to the left so you're sort
of forcing her to go in the direction that you want her to. It could
also be a body positioning with you. Have you tried asking the school
to come out and work with you on these problems.