[nagdu] Is this possible?

Daryl Marie via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Sun May 25 02:36:13 UTC 2014

Agreed. Jenny is occasionally like this, having to move to get things going, especially if we sleep in and then head to work fairly soon afterward.  I have only ever had one or two incidents where she has categorically told me in her doggie way that, by God, she has to go NOW! and that's mostly been when I hadn't paid attention to the cues.  The hand or chin touch is a good technique that I am starting to work on with Jenny as well, hoping to refocus her when she is distracted.  She's reasonably consistent with it, but we've only been working on it for a couple of weeks.

As for the whining on buses and cars, it is likely an excitement or an anxiety issue.  How is her tail? Is it wagging or down?  Have the only times she's gone places in vehicles been to happy places like dog parks or friends' or relatives' houses where she's not working?

Daryl and Jenny (who got tired out by three little girls today)