[nagdu] dog expenses question

Vivianna via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Sun May 25 19:17:09 UTC 2014

well, it all depends.  my dog had health issues so, i payed over $1000 in vet bills the first year i had her.
now, i switched her to a raw food diet so the bills will be less at the vet, however, it costs me around $125 a month for her food.  plus, natural flea and tick stuff and, unfortunately poisonous heartworm preventative.
i would sa, for me, around $200 a month average.
yep, dogs are not cheap.  Canes don't eat much and never have to go to the vet.

Vivianna