[nagdu] dog expenses question

Alyssa via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Sun May 25 21:28:10 UTC 2014

I've found myself in the same situation regarding toys. I had a ton for Sophie. I also still have a ton of bandanas. Those were relatively cheap though. Many came from amazon in 12 packs. Another thing to consider is some vets provide a discount for service animals. I got 15 percent off Sophie's checkup and bathing. I had her bathed at the vet and will do the same for my next dog since I live in a dorm with no bath tubs or private bathrooms. Just another thought.
Alyssa

Sent from my iPhone