[nagdu] Board meeting Conference Number Change Please Read

margo and isis via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Sun May 25 21:56:25 UTC 2014

This evening is the Nagdu Board Meeting for May.  It appears the conference
call in number we have been using is down-hopefully this is a temporary
problem.  For now, until we have further information, please use my free
conference number.

Please call 712-432-0080

When it asks for the access code or pin, please input the following:

333819 and then the pound sign.

I do not have the email addresses for the other state divisions other than
New York.  I may have Michigan's.  Anyway, anyone on this list who can
distribute this email to New jersey, Michigan, Colorado, California,
Wisconsin, Florida, Tennessee and any other divisions, please do so and I
thank you.

We have guests on our calls and they come from various state divisions and
we want to make sure guests are welcome.  In fact, guests are indeed welcome
on our board meeting calls.  Guests cannot vote but input is welcome.

Thanks, everyone.  .

I have already talked with president Gwizdala and he's okayed all of this.

Margo Downey, Nagdu Board member