[nagdu] Raincoats?

Deanna Lewis via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Wed May 28 16:03:28 UTC 2014

Daryl,
Another good thing about the raincoat that GDB (Guide Dogs for the Blind) sells, is that anyone can buy it online, you do not have to be a graduate. I personally do not have one, but have seen them and they are very nice and come in either blue or yellow. I have a red raincoat that a friend gave to me from Petsmart. I like it, but can't recall the brand. I will look it up and let you know.
Deanna and Pascal (who absolutely refuses to work in the rain)