[nagdu] Dog Attack

Craig Heaps via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Wed May 28 17:56:25 UTC 2014

Thanks to all of you for your responsies.  Yes, I've called GDB.  Yes, the
owner of the attacker plans to pay the vet bills.  No, I haven't called the
police yet, but plan to.

One thing I did remember from training is that when the dog attacked Chase,
I immediately let go of his leash.  I wanted him free to do whatever his
instincts told him to do.

I learned it happens lightning fast, and some of my romantic ideas about
what I would do were just that .. romatnic.  I'm not sure what I would have
done if Chase and I had been alone and the dog's owner were not there.  I'll
be noodling on that now.

Craig and Chase