[nagdu] Stressed and confused

Nicole Torcolini via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Thu May 29 04:17:16 UTC 2014

Do not use a leash correction unless you know 100% that the whining is
because of excitement or something else that is not anxiety. The only time
that I use a leash correction is if I am absolutely sure that my dog is so
distracted that nothing else will get through, which does not happen very
often.

Nicole and Lexia