[nagdu] Lyft/Uber and Service Animal Access

Leonard Stamper via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Thu May 29 12:26:52 UTC 2014

You are absolutely in the right, your dog cannot be refused by private contractor because they're serving the public.  Lift a Neibaur just moved here to Louisville Kentucky and I have not heard a complaint about you were to have her complaints about Lyft. A driver told me the same thing about being an independent contractor, that they don't have to transport service animals, but will they serve the public they are still have to abide by the ADA act. I wish you all the best of luck to you and your service animal God bless.

Sent from my iPhone