[nagdu] a year ago today...

Aleeha Dudley via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Thu May 29 16:01:58 UTC 2014

     One year ago today, approximately an hour and a half ago, Kristin
Lake called me into the common lounge at The Seeing Eye to meet my
very first Seeing Eye dog, a Yellow Labrador named Dallas. Since then,
my life has forever and irrevocably changed. The last year has been
like a roller coaster ride, with distinct ups, downs, and even loops.
But we've made it. Through the many days when I thought this could
never work, through many stressful phone calls to the school and two
visits from trainers, we have made it. I am so proud to be the owner
of this beautiful little boy and I am so thankful to the Seeing Eye
for everything they've done. Anyone from the May class of 2013, happy
anniversary!!!
Aleeha and Dallas

--
Aleeha Dudley and Seeing Eye Yellow Labrador Dallas
Vice President, Ohio Association of Blind Students
Email: blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Follow me on Twitter at @blindcowgirl199

The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears.
- Arabian Proverb