[nagdu] For your information

Marsha Drenth via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Fri May 30 20:10:58 UTC 2014

hi, I'm going to respond to a couple of different messages in this one.
Kathy, yes I have a husband and a very nice support system. They are being great. Thank you for asking, and thank you for the prayers.
Nicole, I use a normal harness. And a leash. There's no other equipment that I use. My right hand, is used for more collections. But like whenever I need to do something with my left hand. My right hand holds the leash. My dog gets very distracted very easily. Especially if I am not holding onto the lease. She can maintain some sort of calmness and attention without me holding onto the leash. We've been working on the this for a while. Of course, when I had a normal hand. I could use my right hand to open doors and walk-through with my dog. Now I have to drop the handle of the harness, and hold the door open with my left hand and get the dogs through too. It's been a bit challenging. Just thought that someone right have some tricks and tips.
Thank you,

Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.