[nagdu] Testing my dogs wait.

Raven Tolliver via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Sat May 31 01:24:23 UTC 2014

You should feel a thin layer of fat over your dog's rib cage. The rib
cage should taper slightly into a definite waistline. An overweight
dog will have an excess of fat over the ribs that pudges out quite
noticeably. An underweight dog's ribs, spine, and hips will be visible
and easily felt under the skin.
Be sure to check out your dog while he is standing.

On 5/30/14, Leonard Stamper via nagdu <nagdu at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> I have a question about measuring my dogs wait. How can I tell by feeling of
> my dog if he has lost or gained weight? Since I could not a Ford, or fine
> dogs scales.

Raven