[nagdu] being visible at night

Craig Heaps craig.heaps at comcast.net
Sat Nov 1 02:25:44 UTC 2014

I have a number of flashing LED devices I bought from www.NiteIze.com .  I
have two arm bands for me and two strips that I put onto Chase's harness
handle.  I secure them with velcro straps that I got at the hardware store.
I also use flashing red lights made for bicycle riders.  When I was working,
I tended to dress in a dark overcoat.  Chase is a black Lab.  So I'm
concerned about being visible.  I try to stock plenty of fresh batteries so
the lighs are always bright.

I also have a yellow rain coat for Chase, but have not yet used it
specifically for visibility.  There are a ton of reflective vests you can
buy for you to wear.

Good luck.  Be safe.

Craig and Chase
craig.heaps at comcast.net