[nagdu] being visible at night

Larry D Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sat Nov 1 04:01:03 UTC 2014

Nicole, he doesn't really need a vest. I have a few hats that work as well.
That way, you can take them off when you want and make them as crazy as you
want. I have a orange pumpkin hat and a turkey hat I have fun wearing this
time of year! I'll never be overlooked with them on! And, I can put them in
my backpack when not appropriate! Although of course, making things you wear
as bright as possible is always good! Hey Jeff, try lavender! I guarantee
you'll stick out! Dudes alwys stick out with lavender on! Better stop now,
he knows me!