[nagdu] How to Get a Dog Used to Teeth Brushing

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sat Nov 1 16:35:40 UTC 2014

Hahaha, and don't get one of those toothbrushes that has a head at either
end or you will have one dog trying to lick the toothpaste  off the other
end while you are trying to brush the teeth of the other dog. When we had a
pet dog several years ago, the pet dog did this while my mom was trying to
brush Lexia's teeth, which was hard enough as it was because Lexia was
always trying to lick the toothpaste.
Anyway, as for how to get your dog used to having your hands near her mouth,
I might add to reward her for letting you touch near her mouth, and don't do
too much at one time or push it too fast.

Nicole and Lexia the toothpaste eater