[nagdu] How to Get a Dog Used to Teeth Brushing

Brett Sample samplebrett at icloud.com
Sat Nov 1 22:32:49 UTC 2014

One alternative we use is Antlers. They sell them at Petsmart, Petco and most pet stores. They cost anywhere from $15 to $30 for Deer or Elk. Let them chew on it for about 30 minutes a day. The Antlers are harder than bone, no strong smell and are not messy. For most dogs one antler should last a couple months.

Brett and Ziva