[nagdu] How to Get a Dog Used to Teeth Brushing

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 02:20:58 UTC 2014

Nicole, I had Lamar and our cat Sammy also known as Tomcat both
trying to get to me when I was putting toothpaste on the finger
brush to brush Lamar's teeth.  Good thing I didn't have Neena
then.  It would have been like a three ring circus.  Lol.  With
the wipes though, Lamar doesn't seem to care about them.  Neena
on the other hand thinks they're the perfect chewy treat, if I'm
not careful.  I bet with the right toothpaste there won't be any
problem getting close to the dog's mouth.  (Grin).    Debby and
Neena