[nagdu] Extra seats?

Daryl Lang crazymusician at shaw.ca
Sun Nov 2 14:16:16 UTC 2014

Thanks, Marion,
I felt terrible on yesterday's bus trip because Jenny and I had two seats to oursrlves, and I think I heard someone wanted to buy a ticket. The dfiver said they were sold out. I didn't say anything because I am not sure what I heard, but I feel put over a barrel here!  Our law in Canada is much less clear.

Daryl and Jenny (who prefers the single seat because it's cozy!)