[nagdu] Groomers revisited

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 02:39:43 UTC 2014

Well, I took Neena to a groomer and won't go back to her because
she costs more than others, parades herself as a "dog
behaviorist" which meant that she wanted to try and train my dog,
and didn't do that great a job grooming Neena.  I have given my
dogs baths in the past.  But my back just won't take that kind of
bending anymore.  I would usually get in the shower with the dog,
wash him or her, get them out and dry them.  But I have never
felt comfortable cutting nails or doing stuff with their hair.

Why do you think Jenny doesn't like the groomer? And what do you
have him or her do?    Peace,    Debby and Neena