[nagdu] Groomers revisited

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Tue Nov 4 03:29:12 UTC 2014

The groomer gives her a bath, trims her nails, and cleans her ears.
I can't really put my finger on why I wonder about her liking the groomer... she's just much more inconsistent the days she goes to the groomers.  Wonder if I should just book a Saturday appointment for her, not work her the rest of the day and just let her reset... and/or bring a water bowl when I pick her up... she didn't seem to drink at all and definitely didn't relieve while there.

Daryl