[nagdu] Groomers revisited

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 03:33:17 UTC 2014

My older dogs stay with our vet when I travel with my current working dog and his staff bathe them the day I pick them up. But I always bathe my working dog myself because I am a control freak.
I also have always clipped my dogs nails, and have only quicked one dog one time, of course she was asleep on my bed and I thought it'd be a great chance to trim nails and that's when it happened. Blood everywhere.
I have never had to trim Soleil's nails as she wears them down on the concrete.

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone