[nagdu] Class Tuesday

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Wed Nov 5 04:25:09 UTC 2014

Hahaha, he sounds a lot like Lexia. Lexia sometimes gets so excited about
the clicker that she misses the whole point of what I am trying to teach
her. "Rail" is a command that I taught Lexia. It can mean either show me the
rail if we are near the stairs or a ramp or slide over toward the rail if I
have already found the rail. Lexia was also a "pass back". We don't know
exactly why, but we do know that they had her picked out for me at least a
month or two in advance.

Nicole