[nagdu] Comments

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Wed Nov 5 04:32:51 UTC 2014

Maybe once in a blue moon if the weather is absolutely horrible and you cannot tell which way is up and you are 110% certain that your dog knows where to go, but most certainly not the norm. And, no, it is not the fault of the dog if you get lost because you were not paying attention and the dog took you somewhere else.

Nicole