[nagdu] Bringing Our Animals to the Zoo

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Wed Nov 5 13:52:13 UTC 2014

Dear All,

                The national Association of guide Dog users, a strong &
proud division of the national Federation of the Blind, is on the forefront
of securing full and equal access for all service dog users. To this end, we
are working diligently to remove the barriers we face while visiting zoos.
There are some unique challenges of displaying live wild animals and we are
collaborating with others to create an optimal experience to all who wish to
visit these facilities, Please take the time to read about our current
efforts in the Braille Monitor by going to

https://nfb.org/images/nfb/publications/bm/bm14/bm1410/bm141009.htm

Fraternally yours,

Marion Gwizdala, President

National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc.

National Federation of the Blind

(813) 626-2789

(888) 624-3841 (Hotline)

President at nagdu.org

http://www.nagdu.org

High expectations create unlimited potential for the blind!