[nagdu] [Gdui-chat] Sneezing and Sickness Here In the Campbell Kingdom:(Campbell plays nurse)

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Wed Nov 5 15:47:46 UTC 2014

hey patty,
Hope you feel better soon!

I hate that feeling you get when you have a stuffy nose and it makes everything sound all muffled and bad!

Fortunately, Jenny seems to pick up when I am not feeling well and does fantastic guide work, unlike her brother, who likes to take advantage of his handler's being "off" and becomes off himself...

Daryl, the mildly stuffed-up edition