[nagdu] [Gdui-chat] Sneezing and Sickness Here In the Campbell Kingdom:(Campbell plays nurse)

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 16:24:12 UTC 2014

Daryl,
Uh? Who is Patty? I think this message was meant for another list. Just wanted to make sure you knew.
Thanks,

Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.