[nagdu] Recommendations for harnesses

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Thu Nov 6 00:48:40 UTC 2014

Dear all,

                I am working with a caller to the NAGDU Information &
Advocacy Hotline who is having issues with a guide dog training program
repossessing the harness without cause and without due process. I am seeking
a source for this person to obtain another harness. Does anyone have any
recommendations? The information may also be helpful to others on these
lists, so please reply to the list with your answers.

Fraternally yours,

Marion Gwizdala, President

National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc.

National Federation of the Blind

(813) 626-2789

(888) 624-3841 (Hotline)

President at nagdu.org

http://www.nagdu.org

High expectations create unlimited potential for the blind!