[nagdu] Class Friday

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sat Nov 8 13:03:54 UTC 2014

Friday was cold and windy.  In the morning, we walked around town a bit,
then went to the bakery for coffee and danish.  Krokus was veray good
about lying under the table, despite crumbs around.  In the afternoon, we
walked on a narrow sidewalk, through a park with squirrels, and shopped in
a department store, with escalators, Walmart, with stuff in the aisles and
people to dodge, and the grocery store.  Krokus did great.  He loves his
food, but was very good about walkin past lots of it.
He gets the slows when he's in the lead, but, when my partner passes us,
he picks it up a bit.  Soon we'll be home, and he'll be on his own, so
we'll see.  The person who trained him will be doing our home training, so
she should have some ideas, if we're stricken with Pocus Krokus.
Friday, I also paid my bill for stuff I purchased, and the measly 50
dollars for my fine boy.

Today, we head into New York.  Krokus seems a bit tired, so I hope he's up
to it.
Tonight, we're planning a wine and dog massage party.
Tracy