[nagdu] puppy raising in college dorms / OT trip to PR funeral

Dailyah dailyahpatt at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 13 03:35:38 UTC 2014

Hi Danielle,

I'm not sure if you're on FaceBook, but please let me/us (j2anae at gmail.org) know if you are so we can get an application 'streamlined' to grant you membership to ProBoneO Program's closed group there.  We have members who've pretty much gotten the "SD/SDiT at University and living in dorms" thing down to an art form!  If you're not on Facebook, we should still be able to work with you to make all 'right as rain'. ;)

With a bit more luck and generosity from the Angels on my side, looks like my dog and I will be able to travel to Seattle this weekend to at least finally meet (while Riley consoles) the daughter of the mother-daughter team who raised my helpful fuzzball.**  I mention this because I'm praying I'll be out of town and touch while spending time with the family and attending funeral rites.You can email volunteer 'Beagle Brigade' member Ms. Cheryl Bloom (cheryl at pbop.org) and she'll be able to get you to the proper folks and documents if I'm unavailable.

Dailyah Rudek

** I may make a 2nd (kinda OT) post on the Seattle stuff later.  It's a trip I'll only be able to make because the assistance dog community is rallying behind me, Riley, and the three remaining girls now that their Mother has passed.  Dog people are the BEST.  (I take no salary as the C.E.O. of the ProBoneO Program so that the NPO can help even more of the MANY (!) requests the program gets for legal assistance and education.)  Demand far exceeds our resources, as many of you know...lots of handlers need solid legal guidance (even legal representation), help finding resolutions, and we really want to keep everyone out of court!!!  (Where nobody wins.)  Please message 2janae at gmail.com if you've got questions about our program and/or...I don't know....something like live in the Seattle Area and are up for helping me out or otherwise honoring a puppyraiser,..as we all know, puppyraisers are very special people.