[nagdu] How often does a dog have to work?

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 00:22:29 UTC 2014

I know you all disagree with me, but I still think that if my dog
has had to work pretty hard for 6 or 7 days in a row, then they
need a break, some space not to have to work.  But everybody has
to make those decisions for themselves.  One thing I do like to
do if the weather is good, is go walk somewhere where there isn't
much traffic, or where maybe there's a trail or bike path.  I
will sometimes do that instead of a total day off, especially if
I'm needing to be out and about because I have cabin fever.  The
dogs think it's fun, and they can totally relax.  There are some
streets in my neighborhood that are just  really quiet, hardly
any traffic.  When we walk there, Neena just stretches out and
moves.  She loves it and so do I.  We still have to stop at the
curbs and all, but other than that, we can just go.  We just walk
until we get tired.  (Usually it's me that's ready to turn around
and come home).  Lol.    Peace,    Debby and Neena