[nagdu] How often does a dog have to work?

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 04:43:01 UTC 2014

Does Guiding Eyes teach leash guiding? TSE doesn't, but if I'm
out in the backyard I use leash guiding.

Today we had a huge rain storm.  I wanted to walk anyway, so I
walked part way.  Then Craig picked us up.  We were within two
blocks.  But it was pouring.  Anyway, it did feel good to walk,
even if it was in the rain.  But rain really changes the noises
traffic makes.  And there were leaves and puddles, huge puddles
everywhere.    Peace,    Debby