[nagdu] Reminder from the Moderator

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 14:34:43 UTC 2014

Hi List,
Just wanted to send out a quick reminder. I have been seeing alot of members who are being very judgemental of others. Your more than welcome to express your opinion, to give advice of what you do or do not do, but you MUST respect that others have a different point of view, do not necessarily have to follow your advice. gain, I am not keeping anyone from expressing themselves, but pushing others is not the way to go in this manner. People are going to disagree all of time, people are going to do things totally different from you, and have different practices than you; but this does not mean its wrong or bad. Can we please be more accepting of others. And while I am at it, there was alot of list traffic over the weekend, while I was gone to convention, can list members please be mindful of our posting limit. I saw a few members over that limit by perhaps one or two, but it was this weekend, and this time, this time only I will let it slide. Call me mean or whatever you like. The posting limit is not a rule we will budge on. Remember  you can have one email with multiple replies included. If you have any questions, please email me offlist.

Thank you,

Marsha drenth, NAGDU List Moderator
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.