[nagdu] wearing a harness.

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 17:47:14 UTC 2014

I am going to stick my nose in here...
     I have used leash guiding in two very specific situations in
public. My dog was still wearing his harness, but it was more
practical for me to use the leash due to narrow space and hand
constraints. I would never, ever use it to cross streets, nor would I
use it in a crowded area. My dog is just not that disciplined.
     Now, I do not wish to bash one training method over another and
believe that Viviana's comment was a little overdramatic. I'm not
saying that some owners don't overuse the treats, but suggesting that
an entire conference full of people would be doing such is a bit much.
     I do believe that our dogs should wear their harnesses to cut
down on confusion. I know that we have a right to not have the dog in
harness, but, at least for now when there are so many problems with
fake service animals, it is easier and less of a hastle to put a
harness on the dog.
Let the flaming begin...
Aleeha and Dallas, who wears his harness in public